The leak in your roof is getting worse. It’s no longer one drop every now and then. It’s to the point you’re using a bucket to collect the water. Yep, it’s time to replace your roof.
5 TIPS FOR PICKING A ROOFING COMPANY
- Check their insurance information. With roofing employees crawling all over your roof, you want to make sure your company is insured with workman’s compensation and liability insurance. The last thing you need is to expose yourself to any responsibility if an accident does occur on your roof.
- Choose a local roofing company or roofing contractor. If you’ve ever experienced a hail storm, then you’ve probably experienced the slew of roofing flyers left on your door. Most of these are national companies or traveling roofing contractors out to make a quick buck off of natural disasters. Known as storm chasers in the roofing industry, these companies are often aggressive in their approach. Master Shake Roofing System is a Top Rated Local® roofing company for the Linwood area who cares about the quality of the roofing systems we install.
- Get multiple bids. Cheapest isn’t always the best option. However, you’ll want a few estimates in hand in order to make a reliable decision on which roofing company to choose. Also, get these bids in writing. Many bids are only good for a certain amount of time, frequently between 30-90 days.
- Referrals or online reviews. Ask friends or family members if they know any good roofing companies or have had their roof replaced lately. If not, turn to online review. Top Rated Local® is a great platform to find user reviews. Also, check out the roofing company’s website. You can learn a lot about a company from what they put out there about themselves.
- Customer Service Experience. When you called to schedule an appointment, were they professional and courteous over the phone? Did they show up to the appointment on time? Did they follow up with you after the initial estimate? These are all signs of quality roofing companies you’d want to consider.
A roof is a substantial investment and an important one. It’ll probably last your lifetime, and you want to be sure it’s the right one for you. Take your time and shop around. Drive around your neighborhood or town and look at other houses’ roofs and note which ones you like. Decide on your color and style. Pick a roofing material you’ll be happy with. Then, once you’re satisfied you’ve done your due diligence, schedule your new roofing installation and enjoy the new look!
Master Shake Roofing in Linwood is the best metal roofing system. We are a local roofing company who is intricately involved in all aspects of our roofing system. We contract with a local company to have all of our metal panels made to our specifications. We inspect all of the strappings, trimwork, fastenings, snow guards, and finishes to make sure all of our metal roofing products are perfect. We supervise the installation process and guarantee our work to your satisfaction. All of our metal roofs come with a 50-year warranty. We take pride in our metal roofing materials and roofing materials, and we hope you do as well. Contact Master Shake Roofing for your free estimate today!